Equipments & services
The Port has 260 mooring berths : 200 in the ” private ” area and 60 in the public area.
You can make your booking at the Harbour Master Office (Capitainerie) or online using the tab “Forms”.
Boats less than 18m are moored on the floating pontoons.
Boats more than 18m are moored on the quays.
The “Bassin d’Honneur” consists of 10 berth which can accommodate super yachts from 40 to 65 meters.
Mooring with anchor in the harbor basin is forbidden.
- Water and electricity on the quays and pontoons ( 220V- 380V )
- 2 toilet blocks with showers (accessible to persons with disabilities)
- Shipyard careening area equipped with a 75t lift
- Public careening area with slipway and POINT PROPRE (waste collection)
- Fuel station
- Connection to the black water collector possible at the Nord quay and at the Digue du Large quay (BH8, 9 & 10). Pumping black water by barge is possible (ask at the Harbor Master’s office)
- Towing is possible for boats less than 15m
- Mooring assistance