Who we are
Our company, the Société du Port de Plaisance de Cap d’Ail (S.P.P.C.) is a private limited company managing the Cap d’Ail marina, located in the maritime public domain, within the framework of a port concession with a deadline falling on 31 December 2027.
The Cap d’Ail marina is part of the « Ports d’Azur » network, which includes the metropolitan harbours being under the supervision of the Métropole Nice Côte d’Azur.
The Cap d’Ail marina is a « privately managed » marina. Most of the berths (200) are leased and their use is granted to the company’s stakeholders up to the end of the concession.
Chief Executive: Bart WEDUWER
- Managing Director: Michel PERRIN
- Executive Assistant: Anne-Fleur NALBANDIAN
- Accountant: Yolande DEVIGNON
- Head Harbour Master: Alexandre ROUQUETTE
- Harbour Master Assistant: David JODAR
- Vincent ENEE
- Laurent JALABERT
- Anthony GIOVANNETTI
- Guillaume DEMIGUEL